Welcome to my lofty dream of providing you with 40!!! fun activities you can do with your kids! Many at the drop of a hat! I bet for many of these you will have the materials you need on hand or can find them at the dollar store or on the cheap at the local craft store! This list will contain simple, cheap and FUN crafts or activities that ANYONE can do! And better yet, they will be kid tested and approved!
If you would like to be a guest blogger in this series email me at ricracandpompoms @ gmail . com!
Today's activity comes from Danett who blogs over at Art Lovin!
Another fun activity that I know my boys will love...in fact, I can totally see Moses taking this a step further and cutting them out, gluing them to popsicle sticks and making them into puppets!
This is another fun craft that both of my kids thoroughly enjoyed.
Straw Monster Supplies:
old ice cube tray
permanent black marker
1. Mix the paint with water in equal parts.
2. Put a spoonful on your paper and blow with straw.
3. Turn your paper as you blow, so it spreads out on all sides.
4. Let paper dry completely.
5. Glue googly eyes on your monsters.
6. Draw your face on your monster with a black permanent marker.
Ben's favorite monster.
Bro's favorite monster.
Thanks Danett! Be sure to go over and visit her at Art Lovin!