Over the summer, Moses' drawing skills and changed by leaps and bounds. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cute little smiley faces that he draws and wanted to capture them in a way that was better than stuffing papers in a box. So...
I collected a bunch that he had drawn...and asked him to draw me a bunch. I was very careful not to give too much direction...I have learned that that will only change what he would naturally do. Once I had as many as I thought I would need, I traced on top of each drawing with a sharpie...being careful to keep the original artists integrity in tact. :)
I then cut them out...and taped them onto a piece of paper that was the size I wanted the final product to be...in this case an 8 by 10.
I taped the 8 by 10 to the (clean) counter and then taped a piece of white fabric on top.
Then I traced each one with a cloth pencil...something that will wash/wipe off.
Now I've started to stitch away...stay tuned for the finished product.