1. The fact that this morning before 8am I sent my "works overnight" husband a text message that says "I am testing your psychic abilities" and he comes home with a Pumpkin Spice Latte.
2. Add that to the fact that last weekend, when he was off work, the first thing he did was throw on a hoodie and a hat and went to Starbucks for me then too...and brought me home a fabulous new travel mug in addition to a yummy latte.
3. The fact that Moses likes to sit next to me a craft. That creation up there is all his doing. :) He loved pointing out the different shapes and was actually taking great care in arranging all of the different elements. :)
4. The fact that a couple times this week, Doug has gotten home from work while I was in the shower and took the initiative to not only get Moses out of bed and dressed but make and feed him breakfast too. Somehow that makes me feel tremendously loved. :) Thanks Honey!
5. I bought my first pack of newborn diapers yesterday. I almost cried when I took one out of the package and then again when I put it next to Moses'. Yes, I have already started buying diapers. When Moses was born we didn't have to buy diapers for the first 3-4 months of his life, we had that many stocked up.
6. I have a pile of things I LOVE ready to go in the shop.
7. I have a funky new bird bag that should be arriving at my doorstep any day now. :)
8. I am going to a mom makeover get together tonight...I don't wear makeup so this should be fun. :)
9. The amazing number of responses to my giveaway! I am certain that I have never received so many convos in one day! I have so many offers that I am not sure how I will use them all up...or if I will be able to at all. What I will say is that the items that will be given away on Fridays are AMAZING!!!! You will NOT want to miss some of the fabulously wonderful things that some of my favorite Etsy people have offered up for me to giveaway. Many of these items make me want to come up with a secret identity so I can win them myself! Seriously though, if you win any of the items I have lined up you will be able to check something or someone off of your holiday to do list. :) Be sure to come back tomorrow morning when the fun begins! :)