Trish from Daisy's and Dot's tagged me and I needed a quickie blog post today. :)
4 Jobs I have had:
1. Marina worker-painted boat bottoms, changed oil in boats, dangled by my ankles into the guts of huge yachts to fix their engine parts. LOVED this job!!
2. Waitress at the same marina...LOVED this job too but could never do it again...easily took home $200-$300 in tips a night on the weekends...other waitresses took home $75-$100...so we can say I have mad waitressing skills. :)
3. Florist. LOVED...got to take home all of the "old" flowers. :)
4. Reference library worker. During college this was my on campus job...I had to work 9 hours a week but there was only like 45 minutes of work to do so I read A LOT of reference material.
4 Movies I have watched more than once:
1. Gone With the Wind. LOVE.
2. My Fair Lady. LOVE.
3. Little Women. LOVE.
4. Sense and Sensibility. LOVE.
4 TV Shows I cannot miss:
1. LOST- Thankful I have Doug to watch with otherwise I would be lost.
2. The Office-Would Jim just propose already!!
4. Prison Break
4 People who email me regularly:
2. Carolyn (my sister in law)
4 Places I have been:
1. Romania-missions trip
2. Coasta Rica-Missions trip
3. Holland-LOVEd everything but Amsterdam
4. Sunset Beach-My Favorite Beach of ALL time. :)
4 Favorite foods:
1. Apple pie and vanilla ice cream
2. Cake batter ice cream with rainbow sprinkles and oreos
3. Fried Chicken and Mashed potatoes
4. Breakfast for dinner!!
4 Places I would like to visit:
2. The West Coast
3. Someplace tropical
4 Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Summer fun!
2. Moses turning TWO!!
3. Spending time with my two men! Always my favorite!
4 People I am tagging:
3. Courtney (now you have something to start with!)
Do you feel like you know me better now? :)